We strive to support outstanding and promising companies and globalize emerging markets by bringing next-generation entrepreneurs.
We have a proven track record of spotting winners at an early stage across verticals and an aspiring team of young partners that have brought their own startups to product launches & exits.
Become a mentor
We are looking for more mentors/speakers in the target markets of LATAM, MENA, and SEA. We are following the founder-to-founder learning approach, so we are waiting for an entrepreneurship experience and compelling cases of entering or operating in emerging markets. Also if you have narrow expertise in HR, finances, and so on, we’d love to discuss your involvement.
HackersBridge is accepting applications from startups for the first funding cycle of 2022, which will take place from October 2022.
Preferably, this application should be completed by the team’s CEO.
Don’t forget that we only consider applications from:
• Tech startups with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
and well-elaborated technology roadmap
• Either have developers on board or founders have
all critical skills to get to initial milestones;
• Intend to launch and develop a startup
in the LATAM
• Have at least one founder having product & CustDev expertise
• Startups with early traction looking to scale
• Fluent English. The knowledge of the other additional language, such as Spanish, Portuguese
By clicking CONTINUE, you agree to provide your personal data to Hackers Bridge for processing.